Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome Aaron!!!




Well, he's here! Yesterday, June 3rd, 2009 at 2:24pm Aaron David Adams entered the world. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't decide who he looks like exactly, but one thing we know for sure is that he is the cutest thing we have ever seen in our whole lives and we can't stop kissing and holding him. It has been a VERY tiresome day so far. Most of the day went really well. He was circumsised today. The nurse gave him tylenol afterwards which really made him sleep almost all day until this evening. Ever since then he has been kinda fussy. Unfortunately his fussiness, and my extreme emotions that have all of a sudden kicked in, we are experiencing some rough bumps in the road. I am assured though by everyone that this is VERY normal and that we both will be fine. I'm waiting for myself to agree with them. We were so blessed with so many visitors (we are very much loved). Of course the fam (mostly Raich) has take one berbillion pictures. Lori Beth has made a CUTE album online that most everyone has seen. Here are some of what I think are the cutest couple of pictures. I'm not sure when the next post will be...probably when we move next weekend. Enjoy looking at the cutest baby in the world.

3 comments:

Larissa Smith said...

He is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful family! I love the sleeping picture.

And as for the emotions running high, you know I'm a pretty even-keeled person, but I was a basket case for the first month. Just being tired, having the magnitude of what has changed soaking into your brain, being frustrated with what you don't know yet, your body trying to heal...you'll be fine.

I'm so glad it went so well for you! Keep the pictures coming, ok?

Megan said...

I cannot get over how beautiful he is. I know all parents are partial, but he REALLY is a beautiful newborn. You guys make beautiful babies. :)

Can we go ahead and set up Maggie Kate's first date with Aaron?

The Brewers said...

Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet him! Don't let him grow too much, we will be home soon.