Monday, January 10, 2011

'ssss-now!'


This morning we woke up to a beautiful white blanket of snow. I think we got over 6 inches and are expecting more tonite! Aaron woke up and said 'nooo!!!!' We have been working on adding the 's.' We also have to remind him that snow is white, not blue. We went out to feed Lenny (the horse) and play in the snow. We were out for 30minutes and he loved every minute of it. I really enjoyed watching Aaron discover the snow all by himself for the first time,last year he was too young to care much about it. Of course I went nuts taking pictures! Here are a few for your enjoyment.










3 comments:

gloria said...

GOOOOOD snow! Yay!

Rachel said...

I'm jealous of the snow and that I'm not playing with a boy in it! He really loves it! He is showing his yankee side. :)

Joel and Andrea said...

So adorable!! I wish we were neighbors too. :-)