Friday, May 10, 2013

brothers are fun




We were finally able to plant our garden yesterday. Both boys 'helped.' Aaron really did help some. He was so excited about it that he was up at 6:15am this morning and at the side of my bed, fully dressed, ready to go 'check' the garden. Unfortunately I was unable to convince him that nothing would grow for at least a week. He was out there at the fence and very disappointed that nothing had grown. Love that boy:) Also, I should take a moment to tell everyone that we are expecting baby #3! I had my first ultrasound this past week and everything looks good. Baby should make his or her appearance around Dec. 12th. Even though this is a complete surprise and shock we are slowly coming around to be excited and grateful. We covet everyone's prayers.

No comments: