Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Well I know most of you know already, but I wanted to make it official.....


IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited. I wish you all could have seen Mark's face when we finally saw our sweet boy on the ultrasound. He could not be happier. There is no mistaking that our baby is an Adams. He has BIG feet and long legs. Very stubborn as well. The entire time throughout the ultrasound he had both hands and feet together up by his face. We saw his little mouth opening and closing. It was so cute and precious! We are so excited! I will try and post some pictures later on, but for now I just wanted to make the announcement.

4 comments:

Megan said...

For anyone out there that checks this blog, this post is definitely comment worthy.
We are sooooooo excited that you now know what you are having. I can't wait to see what his buddy in Peru here will be. :) We love you and can't wait for the day that he arrives. Celebrate!

Jenny said...

This grandmother is absolutely thrilled to learn about her grandson. I have wanted to cry all day long but instead I'll just call Sarah and go shopping for BLUE!

The Brewers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so happy for you and Mark both! We'll be following your journey through this blog, so keep us updated! We are looking forward to holding him when we get back!
Curtis & Deana

gloria said...

YAY! Jenny said it perfectly. It's time to shop. We want pictures!