Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Angel

Today it snowed in Tullahoma...again. Not much, but at least we got some hint that it still is part of winter weather. I LOVE snow. It's beautiful and reminds me of my childhood in Illinois. A great day for homemade hot chocolate,vegging on the couch, AND going out and playing in the snow! Aaron really liked it. He just kept looking at it and trying to touch it. I captured our adventures on film...see Jenny I do take pictures!



trying to touch the snow


I think he liked it


Pretty snow on the back porche
not quite covering the field


Pretty horses

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I am impressed- you do take pictures! But don't tell Baba he was outside.
She just said I hope they don't get the baby out for church or anything.

Megan said...

Beautiful! The question is: did Tullahoma City Schools let out?

We just back from Lima (they are also in their summertime). It was so HUMID!!! I would have loved to have some snow there in Lima, but now I am back to the perfect weather of Arequipa. ;)

No, I really do miss snow. I am dreaming of a white Christmas (for this year!).

Marlee said...

No, Megan Tullahoma didn't get out...boo. I heard they never get out though. How was Lima? I'll start praying now for snow this Christmas.

Rachel said...

That 2nd the pictures is soooo awesome! :) I want to frame that one! :)

Joel and Andrea said...

Aaron is such a cute boy!! :-) I loved my 1-3 inches!! How about you?