Monday, May 3, 2010

ELEVEN months

Today my newborn boy is 11 months old. He is such a sweet little boy. Here is an update:
  • Still only 2 teeth and no signs of more.
  • He LOVES his daddy! When Mark comes home Aaron practically jumps out of my arms to see him.
  • He does that 'wounded-solider crawl' as I call it ALL OVER NOW.
  • His favorite thing to do is crawl into one of our bedrooms, shut the door, wait for me to come with him, and giggles really loud when I do.
  • He's a speedster in his walker and on his rocket.
  • He really likes riding horses (the real thing). The excitement on his face is too much to handle when he sees his daddy riding. He starts bouncing up and down in my arms because he wants to ride. Doesn't seem to have any fear.
  • He can give 'high five.'
  • He loves to 'pat' everything.
  • Favorite toy is a ball. Basketball, baseball, soccer ball...anything that is a ball. Mostly I think he just likes to throw things and balls are easy to throw.
  • His balance is getting much better. I just know he is going to take off walking any time now.
  • words consist of 'ma ma' and 'da da' right now. He says them in the correct context too, so I'm taking that as a sign of being gifted. I promise he said 'night, night' one night last weekend, but he hasn't said it again, and sometimes he will get out a 'hi' when you first see him.
  • Favorite foods: green peas and vanilla wafers.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy eleven months precious grandson! How can it be? We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
Love you!!!!!Can't wait to spend time with you in Alaska!

Rachel said...

So big! :) It's gone so fast! Aunt Rachel loves a boy. He is definitely gifted.