Thursday, May 6, 2010

Single Mom...again

Yes you read correctly, for the next 24 hours I am a single mom. My husband had to go away again for work. It's not an enjoyable experience for anyone involved, but it's something that happens when you work. Of course I do make something good come out of this un-enjoyable situation....I go visit family. I dropped Mark off at the airport and headed over to Raich's for the rest of the day and to spend the night. We will go to Nashville tomorrow to spend the day with Jenny and Sarah. They came down for the day to help Aunt Frankie who is moving to Nashville and hang out. We took such cute pictures tonite, I thought I would just go ahead and start the pictures now and blog again about tomorrow with Jenny and Sarah as there will be a ton more pictures.




In his new PJ's from Aunt Rachel....
he's seconds away from walking


sitting with Aunt Rachel before bed

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE it when you come visit! :) Those sure are cute Pajamas!!!!

Joel and Andrea said...

Those are cute P.J's!! Great job Aunt Rachel!! :-)