Saturday, August 7, 2010

Trail Ride 2010


Aaron and his Papa

Well we just got back to Melber after spending 9 days in Southern Illinois for our annual '9 Day Trail Ride.' Last year Aaron was only 7 weeks old when we went. THIS YEAR he was 14 months and I think he gets the 'best rider in camp' award. He went riding every day with us. The longest ride he went on was 6 hours long...pretty long for even an awesome little boy rider. It was so great and SO much fun! I think all our pictures of the trail ride were of 'Aaron at the trail ride.' He LOVES his Papa (Jerry) and especially loves the 'Ho's' (horses) that surrounded him. We definitely wore him out. He begged to go 'nigh,nigh' every night and for naps. But was ready for more 'ho's' as soon as he woke up. We couldn't get over his love for the outdoors and for riding....definitely Mark and my son! Here is a few pictures for your enjoyment. More will be on facebook in a few days.


Aaron and Bala on Belle (mom's horse)

daddy helping Aaron sit on a horse

4 comments:

Rachel said...

He is definitely you and Mark's son! What a little rider he is making! :) Very adorable. I'm so jealous that I didn't get to be there this year, but so glad you guys had a great time. I'm even happier that you guys are back!

gloria said...

Yay! You're back! I don't think I have to say it for you to know that I'm extremely jealous and can't wait to see all your pictures.

Megan said...

I am so glad it went well. I can't wait to see more pictures. Let's talk soon!

Joel and Andrea said...

Glad you guys had such an awesome trip!!