Sunday, October 24, 2010

Jack-O-Lanterns

We carved pumpkins tonite with our small group! We had a great time. I think my favorite part of the night was hearing little Joseph Berriage say "I love you daddy, you're doing a great job," to his dad. He was watching his daddy carve a pumpkin with the utmost concentration. Aaron was confused by the light inside the pumpkin. He kept sticking his face right ON the pumpkin itself. It was a fun night.



A bat-ghost and 2 faces on our pumpkins


All three in the light...I think the dark is better


David and Becca carving their pumpkin

A curious boy looking at his pumpkin

3 comments:

gloria said...

How did Aaron like the pumpkin guts?

Joel and Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Glad you all had a good time. :-)

Jenny said...

I love the pumpkins! Great job.
We'll have to carve one on the porch when he gets here.