Sunday, October 31, 2010

'oosh-es'

ok so Aaron is OBSESSED with shoes. He calls them 'oosh.' He is constantly asking to put his 'oosh' on. Tonite he brought me an bag of shoes that someone gave me before he was born that I still haven't taken to goodwill (I know, everything has a priority- it was going to get there eventually). He insisted on putting on a pair of size 4 white tennis shoes (he wears a 6). So being the good mother that I am...I put them on him. He wore then until it was time for bed.

3 comments:

gloria said...

That's funny. He's officially of Gigi decent. More pics!

gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

OK, so if his shoe sizes are the same as what I put on Ana's foot, his feet are HUGE. Ana wears a size 8 right now. He will definitely take after his daddy in the basketball genes.