Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Willeford visit

Yesterday morning Lori, Weston and Taylor came for an overnight visit. We had so much fun. Weston LOVED to ride. Aaron couldn't have had more fun playing outside with him. Taylor is so squeezable and happy. Here are some pictures from our time that Lori took. She's an awesome photographer! The kids are cute too.


Mark and Weston riding


Aaron riding with his mama
(his face was like this the whole time...I think he wanted to ride with his daddy)


very cute cousins!


Aaron giving Tay a 'hug'

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! They all look so big!!!! Aaron looks like a little boy in the picture of all the kids together! I can't wait to play with Yi Yi and him this weekend!

gloria said...

My favorite is his expression while giving Tay a hug. What a cutie.

Joel and Andrea said...

Adorable!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. So glad they got to come for a visit. Let's do something soon. I miss you terribly. (Even though it's only been a few days... bestie time is VERY important!!!)

Lori Willeford said...

CUTE! I just saw this and showed Weston. Weston says, "I was riding a horse with Mark." Yes - I see that...and I was there. haha.