Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anniversary

Today is Mark and my 6th wedding anniversary. This year we decided to take a little trip together. Ra Ra stayed at home with Aaron. Mark and I took off to Gatlinburg, TN for the weekend. We are having a blast, although we find ourselves talking non-stop about our little boy at home. We got here yesterday and will leave tomorrow. Last night we walked around Gatlinburg and ate BBQ. Today we SLEPT IN and went hiking. It has been the perfect get-away for us. I think I have smiled more and laughed harder this weekend than I have in a long time. I thought I would post some pictures. Enjoy!


Abram's Falls


Happy 6 years!


Fun wood bridges to cross


Our room: I asked for one with a jacuzzi!



3 comments:

Megan said...

You need to edit your second sentence. RaRa didn't stay with Mark on your anniversary! I am glad you all had a good time. Thought about you alot. Happy 6th. Can't wait for that getaway on number 10. :-)

Marlee said...

Thanks Meg! Took care of it.

gloria said...

Niiice. Glad you had fun!