Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Helper


Aaron has recently been VERY interested in doing whatever his daddy is doing. He always wants to sit with his daddy, work like his daddy, wear his 'boots' like his daddy, and repeats just about every word his daddy says (this sometimes causes problems). He has never really been a mamma's boy or a daddy's boy in-particular , but I can honestly say now that he is a daddy's boy. In some ways I am sad, but it is so awesome too! Watching him follow Mark around trying to 'be' his daddy makes me so proud and thankful for the man he is watching so closely on how to behave. I am so aware of how important my actions and especially Mark's are to how Aaron thinks and acts. So I am left questioning myself: Do I really show Aaron who I try to follow/mimic closely? How well do I know my God? How closely do I follow in HIS footsteps? Wow...parenting is hard sometimes. But SO worth it when you see your son watching his daddy so closely with adoring eyes.

Here are some pictures of Aaron helping his daddy doing some plumbing.


Safety first

working on the pipes

4 comments:

gloria said...

What a good helper! Wish we were there too!

Corynn said...

Yay! You found your camera! Cute pics and deep thoughts...

Joel and Andrea said...

Super cute!! :-)

Jenny said...

He needs tools from Santa! What a sweetie! Great pics.....