Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baba visits

Baba and Jerry made a quick trip to Tullahoma last night. They were able to pick Joann up in Nashville too! It was supposed to be a quick same day trip, but because of the storms back in Paducah, Baba ended up staying the night and Jerry left really late last night to get back home. He and Mark are leaving tonite to take a trailer load of horses to Idaho. Baba will ride back to Melber with Mark today. Aaron and I will stay here for a few days (because I have to work) and then go to Melber Saturday with Rachel for the week. The plan as of right now is to meet Mark and Jerry on Thur/Fri of next week in St. Louis for a birthday zoo trip (Aaron's 2nd). Aaron has never been to the zoo before, so we are excited for his first time. He's in LOVE with animals. Baba has spent the day with Aaron and I because Mark is working 1/2 a day today before they leave. We have enjoyed every second of her visit. I'm afraid Aaron has worn her out playing baseball/basketball/blocks and every other toy he has in his room. I was able to get a lot of things done this morning because my super snuggly boy had his normal snuggle time with his Baba this morning and watched Sesame Street. I normally cherish that time with him b/c I'm sure there will be a day when it doesn't happen, but sometimes it's nice to have a break!



playing puzzles


snuggling on the couch


playing bay balls with Papa!

1 comment:

Joel and Andrea said...

So sweet sitting with Baba!!