Thursday, May 19, 2011

" I wanna play bay-balls mama"

Aaron has discovered his love for baseball, or 'bay-balls; as he calls it. He asks to play all day, every day. I got some super cute shots of him tonite. Mark made a little tee for him to use until we can get him one and to say he loves it is an understatement. There is a video on facebook of him actually hitting the ball without using the tee. Mark and I spent forever pitching it to him. He never got frustrated with him self. He just said "aww....miss!" I'm not sure who screamed louder when he actually hit it, Mark and I or Aaron. There was extreme celebration by everyone involved. I think Aaron would have stayed out there hitting the ball for the rest of the night.

Here is our little baseball player.



Learning to hit on the 'tee'



Daddy teaching Aaron about hitting the ball, not the tee


game face

3 comments:

gloria said...

I LOVE him! This is so cute.

Jenny said...

Cutest little bay ball player I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!

Lori Willeford said...

Love the baseball player! Weston did not consider it a successful hit unless he had hit the ball AND knocked the tee over :) If he hit the ball and not the tee he would take a second swing just for the tee. haha.