Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cousin Coley Cole visits!




Had a great visit from Papa, Gigi, Aunt Sarah and Baby Cole this weekend. As usual Aaron was PUMPED for them to come. Cole is still just a little small to play with Aaron alone, but they still had fun playing together. Mostly Cole followed Aaron wherever he went. Good practice for Aaron when his little brother gets here. By the way, baby boy #2 still has NO name. I am starting to think that he won't until we see his sweet face and hopefully something will come to us. Until then, Aaron is referring to him as Elmo, which I can't complain about since I won't give him any other options. We have had a great weekend and really enjoyed everyone's visit. Next time they come will be when baby is here!!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Elmo! HaHa! That cracked me up. I think you should host a contest for "Name that Elmo Baby." :-)