Saturday, June 16, 2012

Corban 1 month

It's already been a whole month since Corban was born...seriously seems like just yesterday we were at the hospital. Here is what I want to remember about you:) -You are an easy baby for the most part. Other than some reflux, this mama can't complain. -You sleep in your swing because you have reflux...your brother did too, so it's not a new thing to us. Dr. Bard started you on Zantac. It isn't helping as much as I would have liked. -You won't take a pacifier very well. I have mixed feelings about this. We had a bad experience with a paci with Aaron and the sleep program doesn't allow it when going to sleep...so I am not sure if I should keep pushing it. -You eat about every 3 hours. We are giving you a bottle every few days. You take it pretty well but still LOVE to nurse. You eat about 3 oz. -You cat nap in the mornings and usually take a really long nap that lasts most of the afternoon and evening. I am very thankful for this because it's when Aaron sleeps too. Nice break for mama:) At night you go to sleep about 9pm and get up to eat every 3-4 hours and then go straight back to sleep. -You are already trying to try to roll over. You get all the way to your side most times and have gotten to to your belly once. -This morning you started smiling at me. love this! -You love your bath. -You are really good at holding you head up. Still wabbly, but getting stronger! -I have learned that sometimes when you are fussy and I can't calm you down, you want to be put down and left alone. This is opposite from your brother who wanted to be held nonstop and never wanted to be put down. You have started laying on the play mat already for about 20min or more at a time. Aaron loves to lay next to you and watch you play. You turn your head toward him when he talks to you. -Your Ra Ra has been here almost the entire time. Mama is so grateful. Especially since daddy left for Peru a few days ago. Love you sweet boy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so gorgeous!!! I could eat him up. can't wait til tomorrow

Unknown said...

he is so gorgeous!!! I could eat him up. can't wait til tomorrow