Thursday, June 28, 2012

Corban is 6 weeks!

Has it already been 6 weeks?!?!? Seriously time has FLOWN by. I'm starting to get the hang of this whole 'having two' kiddos now. Don't get me wrong, the 'stressed out' mode can come on quickly, but I enjoying having my TWO boys:) Not much has changed since I blogged at 1 month but here are a few things.... -you sleep from 9pm-2am before you get up to eat and then up again at 5am to eat and usually are up to start your morning around 6:30ish. Not too bad on your mom but I am definitely looking forward to more restful nights. -we started the sleep program this week....you are doing pretty well. I can already tell that it's going to be easier than with your brother. -you started smiling at 5 weeks and are getting more and more generous about giving them out! -Your hair cracks me up. It is very bare at the very top and you have a lot more in the back. Never knew a baby could have a receding hair line. -You love it when I sing to you. -You have reflux. At 2 weeks Dr. Bard stared you on Zantac which seems to have helped some, but it's still frustrating to change your clothes 3 or 4 times a day because you have spit up or thrown up on it so many times. -I am still giving you a bottle every few days. You take it 'ok' but definitely prefer to nurse. You will take about over 3oz. -Your brother is so sweet to you and helpful. He is willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy and always wants to kiss you and talk 'baby talk' to you. I can't wait to see you smile at him. It will make his day:) Sweet baby boy of mine you are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! I am enjoying watching you change on a daily basis, literally. God is great and has blessed us with a healthy baby boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. I also like your kids. And I read your blog.