Monday, July 9, 2012

Surprise!

So for July 4th we decided to surprise our parents and show up in Melber. It was Corban's first trip to Melber. He did great! Slept the entire way there and then again the entire way home yesterday. We didn't see fireworks because it is too dry, but still enjoyed spending time with family and friends. Aaron got to introduce his baby brother Sunday morning at worship and even lead the 'opening prayer.' He has never really prayed in front of people like that and usually we have a specific reason for praying when we do so Mark and I weren't sure what he would say, or even if he would say it. He bowed his head and said "I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of slavery and you shall have no other gods before me. Amen." Mark and I immediately looked at each other and chuckled. I guess if you don't know what to pray about, just quote scripture. I will never forget that. Here are a few pictures of our long weekend. Up next...the trail ride:)

1 comment:

Joel and Andrea said...

So cute!! LOVE Aaron's new haircut!! :-)