Monday, September 24, 2012

Something new

For the past week or so I have been noticing that Corban has been watching us eat. And when I say 'watches' I mean SERIOUSLY watches in deep concentration. He has even grabbed at what I was eating once. So I decided to go ahead and try some rice cereal tonite. With Aaron, I didn't try cereal until he was 5 months, and he didn't take it well so I almost didn't even try with Corb. I'm glad I did because he is a totally different story. It's like this child knew what I was doing. He took the first bite like he had done it a million times. When I would take a break he would squeal at me until I gave him more. So I would say it was a very successful experience for the little guy. Maybe he will sleep through the night...maybe. Either way I think we'll try it again tomorrow night.


Pre rice cereal

Post Rice Cereal


He doesn't look too messy...but I did wipe some before I remembered to take the 'post' picture. Cute little chunky monkey:)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love that I got to see that on Skype! :-) Such a chunky little boy. Also, I'm surprised you didn't put a picture of the van on there. It's also something new. I'll admit, not as exciting as rice cereal. :-) Love me some boys.

Megan said...

such a big, healthy boy! I can't wait to squeeze those little cheeks. It isn't long now...