Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Father's Wisdom

Dad came and visited this weekend! We had the best time together. Friday night we went and looked at a house that was for sale in town and ate dinner together. Saturday we went hiking together at some falls near by before dad had to head home. What an awesome dad God gave me! We had such a good time just talking about life and decisions that we will be making in the near future. For some reason, I had forgotten how wise my dad was. He was such a great listener and gave the best advice a person could give. He even brought Samantha (the family dog) with him to visit! The falls you see behind Mark and Dad is called "Machine Falls." Then we went and saw Rutledge falls (not pictured). The whole day was fun and relaxing for all of us. We were sad to see him go.

4 comments:

gloria said...

How beautiful!

Tanya said...

I am a new blogger too. You are a step ahead in that you can do pics. I love you and miss you.

gloria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gloria said...

I think I speak for all your blog stalkers when I say, "It's time for an update." I would send this message to RACHEL and RENEE too, but I've almost given up on them. Can't wait for you to come out next month!