Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First blog.....

Hello everyone. This is officially my first 'blog'. Several of you (you know who you are) have encouraged me to start a blog. So...here we are. I am 'blogging."
I thought it appropriate to start my first post with some general information about my life, family and friends...
Mark and I as you all know have just moved back to our apartment complex we lived in until last year when we moved to a house. Now we are back, but in an 'upgraded' version. It's TWO bedrooms now instead of one. It's small, but we are very happy. I am still working at the hospital, but I am what they call PRN. It's great! I still work 3 days a week and a few nights a month, but I am able to make my own schedule and don't work any weekends. Mark still works for the same company in town, and seems to really enjoy it. We just got back from an awesome trip to Oregon with his parents which was so awesome(pic shown above)! I saw parts of God's creation that literally took my breath away. We don't have horses here in Tullahoma right now. Since we moved back to an apartment we are going to wait a little while to figure out what we are going to do from here with our living arrangements. Both our birthday's are coming up so we will head back to Kentucky with our parents for some birthday fun! Jenny will give her yearly birthday bash for Mark, Rachel and Me. I guess that's it for now...at least until I get the hang of this whole blogging thing.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am your fist commenter! I feel so honored. I can't wait to see you guys tonight. I know you are workin' like a dog right now.