Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cookin' with Marlee...

So today I made some cornbread. Baba gave me a new castiron skillet for my birthday which I LOVE! I decided today would be a perfect day to use it and make some cornbread. As you can see I ate the first piece. It was good I think...maybe a little dry. ANY suggestions for improvement are gladly received. Mark still hasn't had any yet, but I'm just sure he'll want one as soon as he comes home from work. I love to cook, but sadly I am not that good at it, so any recipes would be greatly appreciated! Please not too many chicken recipes....I do live with an Adams.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yummy! My mom has an outstanding cornbread recipe (in my opinion) that she always cooks in her cast-iron skillet. It is the sweet kind though.

You will have lots of new recipes when the new cookbook comes out. How is that coming?

gloria said...

The only recipe Ryan will eat is his mother's... go figure. I'll email it to you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Diane I am so glad you started a blog!!!