Friday, September 12, 2008

A visit from Aiden

Baby Aiden came to visit his Aunt Marlee today! Andrea needed to go to Walmart for some much needed groceries, so I got to watch Aiden for a while. Apparently getting groceries without trying to watch a 4 week old baby is easier, a fact which I will learn later I'm sure. We had so much fun sitting around together. He slept mostly. What did I do you ask while he slept?...watched him the entire time! It is amazing how many different faces he made in about a 45mim time period. He would go from the worst, saddest little expression to a huge smile, and then back to very sad again in about 5 seconds. I was worn out just watching his little face. It must be hard work to go though that many emotions in that short of time. I wonder what he actually thinking about...
I can't wait to be able to spend time with him again soon. Thanks for coming over Aiden!

2 comments:

gloria said...

So does Aiden make you want a baby now?....?!!!

Megan said...

so sweet. And who is that skinny girl holding the baby. She couldn't have possibly given birth to him a month ago! Tell Andrea she looks great from me. :)

Sweet boy.