Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Adams' Horses

I can't believe his feet reach! At my Melber baby shower I was given one of the sweetest gifts EVER....a little rocking horse that all of the Adams' grandkids have had. Linda repainted it and all of the grandkids wrote their names on the bottom along with 'Adams' Horses 2009' written on the side. So thoughtful and precious. It's something that I can't wait to pass on to the next grandchild.

For now, I have a feeling that we are going to get good use out of this little rocking horse. Aaron loves it. He just stared down at it the whole time he was riding it. I couldn't stop laughing.



2 comments:

Lori said...

WOW diane, that's all i have to say. that is so precious and amazing that he's big enough already to ride on it! what fun :)

Rachel said...

I love the picture! He is so big :( Even if I don't get to go to the game this weekend, I still want to see ya'll. Can Aaron come over? Or can we meet in Nashville for eating before the game or something?