Saturday, February 20, 2010

Song Leader


This morning I put on the dvd that Aaron got for Christmas. Aaron has always LOVED singing. So this morning when I put on the dvd, I wasn't shocked that he started dancing to the songs. He was glued to the TV. His favorite seems to be Old MacDonald. We laughed so hard because when he hears the song come on, he starts waving his arms in the air like he is leading the song. So I figure we have a future song leader. He is definitely getting good practice.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I totally recognize that song from Baby Einstein--one of Ana's FAVORITE videos of all time. She is almost 3 and still likes to watch it. :)

Rachel said...

He's so cute :) I love how he bounces up and down when the song starts!

Jenny said...

He really has talent! Just look at him keeping time with the music! Ok, which video does he want next????