Saturday, April 16, 2011

CL Easter Egg Hunt


We went to Cedar Lane's Easter Egg Hunt today...it was great! Aaron really did well with the 'put the eggs in your basket' concept. We ran errands this morning before going to the hunt, and whenever we stopped somewhere he would said "easter!" We kept having to tell him that we were going to get Easter eggs later but not right then. It was pretty cute. Here are some of the pictures we took.



"Over there Mr. Gary"

Enjoying cookies after the hunt


Easter 2011

Ms. Donna and Bree Bree

a yellow chick in one of the eggs


'hunting' for eggs

two at a time!

ready for the hunt


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Such fun! I love these pictures!

Rachel said...

I'm not sure how I ended up not getting any pictures with a boy at the Easter egg hung, but I guess I was too busy taking all the pictures! :) What a sweet little boy.