Saturday, April 2, 2011

late night

Last night we met Papa and Gigi, Luke and Sarah and Cole on their way through Manchester to Florida. It was a late night, but it was so much fun! Aaron LOVED Cole and wouldn't stop trying to hold him. He just looked up at Mark and I with the proudest eyes that said, "Do you see me mom and dad?" It was pretty cute if I do say so myself. Luke and Sarah have the most precious baby boy. We loved getting to see them, even though it was only a few hours.


Aaron was excited to get to hold Cole


Mark giving Cole a bottle..he did a good job
(2nd time feeding a baby EVER)


3 comments:

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

Not true

Rachel said...

Very sweet. What fun meeting for dinner and seeing everyone. I don't think you can blame Mark for not feeding your baby more than once since you choose to be your baby's only source of food for 6 months. Just saying....