Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pee Pee Potty

So I think I've decided to start potty training....I think. I have noticed more and more Aaron is starting to become aware of when he needs to go and letting me know. So I decided to see how he does. He can pull his own pants down for the most part. We had our first day yesterday. He did pretty well. He will let me know most of the time if I haven't asked him in a while. So I count that as very good. The only problem we are having is that he doesn't want to go #2 in the potty. He knows when he needs to go and looks right at me before he starts to go, but just doesn't want to use the potty. We only had one #1 accident yesterday but neither #2 episodes were in the potty successfully. Is it weird that this whole post is about going potty? We'll see how today goes. So far no accidents and we've been up for 1 1/2 hours...I'm counting that a success. He goes about every10-15 minutes too...just in case you thought I was celebrating WAY too much for the amount of time we've been awake.

P.S. The pictures are not related to the post. Aaron't cousins Eli and Isaac came to visit last weekend and they had a blast!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

The picture of Aaron and Isaac is SO sweet! :)

Lori said...

you're brave to potty train. i'm at least a year away from being mentally capable of doing that! hehehe. good luck :)