Saturday, February 11, 2012

Painting:)

So we LOVE when Ra Ra comes to visit. Not only do we get a date night (prearranged by Mark this time!!!), but she ALWAYS paints with Aaron when she comes. She gets all the paints out and takes the time to set everything up and help him paint. He LOVES it! I mean, my child asks to paint every day of his life and I have to feel like the most horrible mother because I rarely take the time to do it. I know, bad mother...I live with plenty of guilt, don't worry. But thankfully we have a Ra Ra who shares his love for the world of colors and paints. I strive to be like her in so many ways. So here was this weekend's painting fun captured on camera:) And also my 6 month preggo shot.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

:-) love painting with a boy!

Mark said...

great painting ra ra. why is aaron's name on it though?