Monday, February 27, 2012

C-A-T-S!!!


All I have to say is that I am quickly getting spoiled to special dates with my husband. I know we are getting ready to have a BIG life change in our family, so I am thankful for the more frequent than usual dates together:) Thanks to Luke getting us tickets (Mark's brother), Mark and I went to Lexington, KY to the famous Rupp Arena to watch UK play Vandy. It was AWESOME! I just love road trips...and love them even MORE with Mark. I had lots of flash backs to the 'pre-kid' time. My awesome sister kept Aaron for us all day Saturday. She had an entire day of extremely fun stuff planned with Aaron...so much fun that he didn't want to leave. (She posted pics on facebook of their adventures together). UK won...of course...although it was a close game. The atmosphere was so fun and our seats were pretty decent. We had a game time 'hot dog' and screamed our heads off with all the other crazy UK fans! I even fit my belly into my jersey:)Yay for fun day trips!!

3 comments:

gloria said...

Woohoo! Wish we'd known. We would've looked for you on tv. Where you on tv!!! I can't wait to meet baby b.

Anonymous said...

I feel as though Aaron and I could not have had more fun! :-) He even told me as we were walking out of Sweet CeCe's, "Ra Ra, some time, I'll come back and my mom and daddy will go on a trip, and I"ll stay with you." SWEET! :-) Although, I will say that we definitely would have liked to come to the Kentucky game...if we had the choice!

Megan said...

"pre-kid" days. Oh the memories. ;-) Rachel sure is sweet to keep Aaron, and I have a feeling she won't mind keeping two little boys when that day comes.