Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Today was extra special because I was able to go to Aaron's first school party - V-Day party! I really enjoyed going to see him 'in action' at school. I got to see his classroom, help him hand out valentines, and have an ice cream sundae. Apparently Aaron was just as excited for me to come to his school as I was because when I got there ALL of the teachers said "Aaron has been talking about you coming since he got here this morning. It's so good to meet you." He sure loves his mama! Here are some pictures from my visit.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness. He sure does love his mama! :-) What a sweet little boy....who got a hair cut!

gloria said...

He does have a pretty awesome mama. Glad yall had fun.

Jenny said...

Wow! So much to catch up on your blog! What great memories you are making. I also learned my son is going to Peru this summer. Who knew?:)