Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Wheels

So I worked very hard all day on Friday at the hospital. I didn't even each lunch until about 3:00pm because I just couldn't get a break. People treat the emergency room like it's a doctor's office....grrrr! I guess I shouldn't complain too much...job security. So the point of this story is to say that after a long hard day at work, I walk outside the ER for Mark to pick me up (because we only have one car) and what do I see...my husband driving an Altima! He had gone that day to Fayetteville and bought a car for us. I love this car. It is perfect for us. So here are some pictures for your enjoyment.





We drove to Manchester and Mark took me out to eat at O'Charley's, one of my favorite resaurants! I know, you all are jelous of the wonderful husband that I have. He is great!
Also, another cool thing that happened this week is that Clint and Sara had their baby girl, Morgan Faith Howard. Pictures will come soon! Welcome baby Morgan!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Love it! I can't wait for the day that I can cruise around in it with you. Thanks for your email. We need to talk soon.