Monday, November 3, 2008

Sickly, Sickly

Yesterday when we woke up for church Mark complained of a bad headache. Unfortunately, it lingered all day long. Last night he was up most of the night and said it hurt so bad he couldn't sleep. I felt so bad for him. He is a typical man when it comes to being sick...complains, whines, wants me to stay next to him at all times, doesn't know what he wants but asks if I could figure it out. But, last night when he didn't go to sleep I really felt bad for him. He didn't even go to work this morning. I gave him everything I know to give him to help his headache, but nothing is working. He doesn't have a fever or body aches or anything. Just an excruciating headache that is constant. I finally called to get him into the doctor this afternoon because it just wasn't getting better. For now, he is being pitiful on the couch sleeping. It's nice though to be with him for a long weekend though, even if he is a sick boy.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Don't forget to update us. I know a pretty good doctor that would make a special home visit if you needed him to do so. :)