Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wedding Bells

First things first. Mark's CT he had done was totally normal. We expected it to be, but were still relieved when we got the call that everything looked good. His headache is pretty much gone, although he says that sometimes he can still feel it lingering some. So we thank God for that great news!
We went to Louisville this weekend for Paul's wedding. Paul is Mark's best friend from high school. From what I hear they were totally inseparable back then. It didn't take long when I met Paul for the first time (several years ago) to realize why...they are practically the same person in so many ways: Crazy about UK basketball, intellectual men, absoutely hilarous, and neither one can dance to save their lives (although they try very hard). Of course both have gone their spearate ways now, but when they get together it's like nothing has changed. The wedding was beautiful. Margaret, Paul's wife, is beautiful and so sweet. Luke and Sarah came for the wedding but Jerry and Jenny had to stay home at the last minute because Aunt Grace passed away and Jenny got a horrible bacterial infection which put her in bed for several days. We stayed until late in the evening and then drove back to Tullahoma. It was a lot of fun, but definitely a hard trip back (mostly for Mark). I was no help at all to Mark who drove home, but luckily Ben talked with him on the phone until I was able to pry my eyes open for the last hour. So here are some pictures (Jenny): enjoy!



The Bride and Groom

My handsome husband with a bridesmaid


Just hangin' around;
waiting to take pictures after the wedding


Although I am VERY opposed to putting this picture here
(for obvious reasons) , a certain someone (you know who you are)
would be upset if I didn't and I would be in trouble.





1 comment:

Larissa Smith said...

Um, what obvious reasons would keep you from posting that picture? You all look great to me!