Monday, November 17, 2008

Review of the Weekend...

As I blogged earlier this week Raich came last wednesday night and stayed until yesterday afternoon. We had a lot of fun. It seemed like she had only been here a day when it came time for her to go home. Friday we went to Matt and Lori's. Mark and Matthew pulled apart the entire engine etc. of the old Lumina. They literally worked on it most of the night Friday night and most of the afternoon on Saturday.
Saturday night we went to the Woodbury horse sale and bought a few horses. My husband was so awesome buying those horses. I couldn't have been more proud watching him in that crowd of men. It was cool hearing a lot of them talk about Dado and Jerry being such great men and seeing the respect Mark got just because of his dad and grand-dad being 'the best' men as some of them said. I even heard one say...'There will never be another like that Jerry Adams.' We are keeping the horses at the Bills right now, but will be taking them home at Thanksgiving. We got home late Saturday night and were so tired, but had a really fun time all together.
On another note, I am sure many of you are going to be very glad to know that for the past 2 whole days I have been feeling really well. I have not been nauseous really at all and seem to be back to my old self. No one was happier than my husband upon hearing this news. I told him yesterday in the truck on the way to pick up the horses that I didn't even feel pregnant anymore...he smiled from ear to ear: not because he doesn't want me to be pregnant, but because as he says, "I have a chance of getting my old wife back." I have decided to take that statement as a compliment and move on. So everyone keep praying WITH your fingers crossed (is that sacreligious?) that I have seen the last of the nauseouness.


This is the end result of 'the boys' playing with our old car
(they actually thought they would put it back together...HA!)


A couple of very wet and muddy puppies.
They played in the rain for 2 days and had a blast.
A dynamic duo



This is me BEFORE I started feeling better.




4 comments:

Megan said...

I am loving the look on your face in the last picture. A picture is worth a 1000 words. :)

Rachel said...

LOVE the yellow dog you have in your picture! She sure is beautiful, even dirty and muddy. The weekend was fun and WAY toooo short! Kiss Jerry David for me! :)

Larissa Smith said...

Oooh, you look like you did not want anyone taking your picture. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better!

Tanya said...

Glad you are feeling better...I told you it would pass. Enjoy the next few months because after that comes the sleepless nights and the "fat lard" ness. ;-) I'm SOOO happy you are having a baby!!!!