Saturday, March 27, 2010

Family weekend

This weekend has been great. Matt and Lori haven't visited since since before Eli was born. So their visit was WELL over due. Rachel came too...so it was a sibling weekend (minus Glo and Elayna - very sad). Mark and I went to another minster meeting on Friday night and they watched Aaron for us. Saturday morning (well actually the whole day) Matt and Mark worked on our bathroom. The girls went to get Eli's 6 month pictures taken - Andrea does them. So Joel ended up coming over to help 'the boys' and we hung out with Andrea. Saturday night we watched Kentucky get beat in the 'elite 8' - no more comment on that, other than to say I have started my time of mourning. After that we all had a time of prayer together. I really enjoyed this. There is nothing like siblings who spend time in prayer together. I'm excited for tomorrow - I have enjoyed getting to know Steven and Kelly. More on that later. For now, here are just a couple of pictures from the weekend.



Playing with cousin Eli


I put bunny ears on him in Walmart...pretty funny.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Fun, fun! That Eli has gotten so big. I can't wait to see the finished pictures of Eli, and it absolutely cracks me up that Wal-Mart is the outing of choice when people come to visit--good ole Tully!

We were mourning with you last night. We almost called you around 11, but decided it was too late. I think you must have posted this sometime around then. Let's talk soon sweet friend. Can't wait to hear how today goes. Tonight sometime?

Joel and Andrea said...

We had a fun time!! Yay!! I really wish Matt & Lori lived here. :-(