Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good morning!

I have no real theme to this post, other than my sweet son and his handsome daddy. I realized that I have a ton of pictures that I have not posted on here for a while, so I thought I would share. The funniest thing EVER is the last picture. We went on a walk the other evening just before bedtime and Mark put Aaron on his shoulders. He has always loved when Mark does that, but that night he discovered that his daddy has handles to hold on to...SO cute! Take a look.


playing on the floor with his 'toy' box....really an old diaper box


just a random look at his mommy...melts my heart


Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see?


Loved his new handle bars...

5 comments:

Megan said...

Love the handlebars picture. Too funny. I see a lot of his momma in him in these pictures.

Marlee said...

Megan, I know...it's the fat cheeks. Only, they are cuter on him.

gloria said...

He's totally got O-Pa's eyes.

Rachel said...

hahahaha! I cant' wait to see him his weekend :)

Joel and Andrea said...

He is pretty cute. :-)