Saturday, April 10, 2010

Best Husband

I have the best husband on the planet. Thursday night he got home from work really late. He walked in the door and lured me outside to his truck. There in the back of his truck was a patio table and chairs. It's the same exact set I had looked at that very day at Kmart. He had bought it before I even told him about it....how awesome is that! Great minds think a like. Last night we had Ed and Corynn (and Cambree of course) over for dinner and ate outside on the new table. It's exactly what I wanted. What a great husband.








6 comments:

Lori said...

what a GREAT table diane! can't wait to try it out next weekend! you DO have a great husband!

Megan said...

I LOVE it! It is so nice looking. I love patio meals. Do you have a kickin' grill to go with it?

Maybe that could be Mark's gift.

Joel and Andrea said...

Ok... I saw it now. I don't have to come over. :-) Sooooo irritated I didn't get to eat on it first. lol. Mark earned some brownie points with that one!!

Rachel said...

Yeah!!! It looks perfect :) Can't wait to use it next weekend. We will DEFINITELY have to get a grill. Finishes the whole patio off!

Jenny said...

Wow! It's gorgeous! Enjoy (while you do the grilling, right?)

Joel and Andrea said...

Yeah..... when are you getting a grill?? That's a need not a want. :-)