Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Yes I know I'm 2 days late on this post. But here you go. Sunday was so pretty. We took a nice hike in the afternoon and went to Joel and Andrea's for dinner. I only got ONE picture of him smiling with his easter basket - he wouldn't smile. Mark was jumping up and down and practically doing cartwheels, but still no smile. Alas! Also, Aaron had his first 'ice cream cone.' Margaret gave him his first ice cream cone and he ate THE WHOLE THING. So funny to watch.



eating his ice cream cone


with his Easter basket - loved the balls


He wouldn't smile for anything



5 comments:

Megan said...

Such a sweet boy. That same "Margaret" is going to spoil two little girls that I know when we come at Christmas! ;) I think that is so funny that he ate an entire ice cream cone.

Joel and Andrea said...

Adorable. We had a blast with you guys. I know it was hard not going home, but we really enjoyed spending our Easter with you guys!! Love you!

Rachel said...

Those are really sweet pictures! I love that he ate the whole ice cream cone! He had to save up his smiles for me...so he couldn't smile for Easter pictures. You understand...

gloria said...

Can't wait to see those chubby cheeks next week! Cousins Unite!

Jenny said...

He loves ice cream just like his granddaddy- I mean Papa JD! (O-pah loves ice cream too!!)