Monday, April 26, 2010

Update

For the past several days I have had the privilege of having this precious little girl over to my house to visit. She is preparing for a new little baby brother and sometimes it is easier for her mommy to go to the doctor and do other things without a little 2 year old at your feet. So little Cambree comes over to hang out with Aaron and me. We love her and have decided that she has just become a temporary addition to the family. We love having her, she makes us laugh. She calls our dog Coppit (instead of Copper)! SO CUTE!




ALSO...some men came yesterday and today to drywall our bathroom. They were here ALL DAY for 2 days straight. We had every intention of doing this ourselves, but seeing as it took about 2 weeks to get the plumbing done, we thought drywall would probably take us even longer. It was worth just paying someone to get it done. It actually looks like a REAL ROOM. I am getting VERY excited about the rest of the process from here. Next comes paint, then tile. I bought my paint tonite...can't wait to start! Anyone like to paint?





4 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE TO PAINT! I'm coming this weekend, so we can totally get it all painted! Maybe Mark and I can put down the backer board for the tile. We'll need a skill saw though. You can see my new computer, too! :)

Megan said...

Mom told me the news regarding Corynne. I can't wait to see the new bathroom--one day. :)

Jenny said...

How exciting! It looks great already!

Joel and Andrea said...

Oh good... Rachel loves to paint. I'm totally going to let her take that job. :-) I'll work in some other, equally helpful way. The picture of Cambree is super cute!!