Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goodnight

So the past few nights Aaron has been asking to go to bed around 7:30pm. He has been sleeping a full 12 hours, if not longer, too. I have been enjoying this A LOT! Tonite, we had company, but he still went to bed about 8pm. Didn't ask this time, but dove for his crib the second we walked into his room. I thought I would share with everyone what my cute, cute little boy looks like when he went to bed tonite. So, goodnight family and friends, straight from Aaron.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sweet sweet boy! Sleeping boys make for happy mommies. :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Joel and Andrea said...

I can honestly say that I'm jealous and I do hope this is not a passing phase. You might just be one blessed momma!!! :-)

Megan said...

They are the sweetest when sleeping aren't they? Way to go Momma. Way to train that child. Do you think he is still recovering from Alaska?