Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend

This past weekend, we had a great time just hanging around the house. Aunt Rachel came to spend a few days, which of course we really enjoyed. Rachel and Mark laid the backer-board down in the bathroom...poor Rachel can't come a weekend without doing some type of manual labor. Aaron is walking pretty much all the time now. Still pretty unsteady, but I can see his balance getting better and better every day. Here is some fun weekend pics.


wheelbarrow rides from Aunt Rachel


Wanna hold me?


A boy and his Aunt Rachel

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Yes I do wanna hold a boy! He's so precious! :) I had a great time spending the weekend. Working is good; it builds character! :) Thanks for putting the "faraway" picture on there!

Megan said...

That Rachel sounds like a great aunt, sister, and sister-in-law. I love those pictures. You guys really did capture some sweet moments from the weekend. He is a cutie!

Jenny said...

I wish he was in my arms right now. He looks so big in that picture of the plaid shirt with his arms out. Does he still fake it? Love, Gigi