Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The "A" Team


I know you all have heard Mark and I talk about our friends The Abrahams. Sunday they came over for burgers and then Joel helped Mark with the fence we have been putting up for over a month now. Andrea and I decided since it was such a nice day we would go for a walk. We got our strollers out and put her son Aiden in his stroller and then Aaron in his. Since we are SURE they will be best friends we have nick named them "The A Team." It was alittle chilly out for little boys, so Aaron had to wear long sleaves. There is only 9months between the two, and I'm sure when they are older you won't hardly be able to tell one is older than the other, but right now there is a huge difference. But both are soooo cute!


2 comments:

Joel and Andrea said...

Go A Team go!! They are precious!! I love my Aiden & Aaron!!

Tanya said...

Cute! If there's something we have plenty of, it's places to hike. Bring it on sista!