Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finally!

Well my lap top finally arrived at 5:30pm last night. Needless to say I was very frustrated because we had to let it charge up for 3 hours and then set everything up so that we could skype with 'our people' Greg and Megan. Thankfully our people are very understanding and were gracious to stay up late and wait for us to get our act together with the internet and skype. We had fun talking with them, getting updates, and most importantly, laughing VERY hard. We also got to see Maggie Kate (Aaron's future boyfriend/husband). Oh so cute! I am looking foward to talking with them more on a regular basis, just maybe not so late into the night.

My child slept until 4:30am this morning before getting up to eat. 9pm-4:30am I totally accept. He goes back to sleep immediately after eating for 2-3 hours, so I really can't complain. I'll post pics soon.

No comments: