Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sleepy Head...

This morning I woke up at 8:20am...yes you read right....8:20am. I was in a panic. I shot out of bed and ran in Aaron's room to find a beautiful peaceful sleeping baby. He is still sleeping now. It's funny I spend most of the day hoping he will sleep well and now that he is I have no idea what to do with myself. I made my coffee but can't help but want to go peep in on him every 5 minutes to make sure I'm not dreaming. Hmmm... We have internet now! My wonderful husband bought me a laptop which should be here at the beginning of next week and we are gonna get set up for wireless. So excited!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SKYPE! Great feeling when the baby sleeps for you. I am happy about that. :) Hopefully, we can talk really soon. It is about time. ;)