Friday, August 7, 2009

Smiles! Smiles!Smiles!

my boy at 9 weeks


in bed at the trail ride

first horse ride...not very happy because I'm sleepy

there ain't no bugs on me

hello to all. I thought I would update everyone on the new trick my gifted son can do. First of all we got back from the trail ride last Sunday. Baby Ace did excellent and was such a trooper. He did get on a horse with his mommy, but just for a few minutes. I have to say that I am feeling more and more normal now, especially since I got to ride so much. My family was absoultely amazing to help me A TON! Jenny came and stayed 2 nights and watched him so we could take an all day ride; yes you read that right...she stayed 2 whole nights. What a great grand-mamma. My mom stayed the whole week which was so awesome. Mark and Jerry even watched Aaron while mom and I took a ride! So enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Joel and Andrea said...

So adorable!! Can't wait for Aiden & Aaron to ride horses together. Oh...and the net over the car seat was funny. Makes me think of you singing that stupid commerical everytime it came on TV....

(Also I have no idea why my name comes up stupid.)

Jenny said...

I can't take it. That's the cutest video in the world!

Tanya said...

We have his pic up on the fridge and someone makes a comment about every day. Hope we get to see him in person before he graduates:-)

The Brewers said...

How cute! We can't wait to meet him! We will be home soon!!!