Thursday, August 20, 2009

Big Boy

I realize that I seem to have become alittle obsessed with blogging lately, but I am just catching up from not having internet for so long. I'm sure it will calm down soon. I must have worn him out yesterday because after Mark got home and played with Aaron for a while he put him in his bouncy seat and we got busy cooking dinner etc and realized we didn't hear him anymore. I looked over and there was my sweet child sleeping soundly in his bouncy seat.




I thought I would show everyone the picture I took of Aaron yesterday. He looks more like a little boy than a baby. He was so cute I couldn't help but get it on camera. His head still wobbles some but he is getting so much better at holding it up.




3 comments:

Jenny said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life! I guess that's why I'm headed down there tomorrow.
Love, Gigigrandmother

gloria said...

Lovin the pics! Don't let the bloggin craze calm down.

Joel and Andrea said...

He is so flipping cute in that bumbo!! :-)