Friday, September 11, 2009

'Daily conversations' with Aunt Rachel


Sometimes I am frustrated with our world today and how much we depend on and say we 'need' all the new technology that is available to us. I realize how dependant I actually am when I get in my car and the first thing that comes to my mind is, "where is my cell phone?" and/or "who do I need to call?" But at 9am daily, I am really happy that we have a lap top with skype (with a camera). We have started "daily conversations with Aunt Rachel." So this morning I decided I would share with you all what happens at my house every morning. I eat breakfast and make my coffee, and Aaron talks with Aunt Rachel. I'm not sure who likes this time more, Aaron or Aunt Rachel.

3 comments:

Megan said...

i wonder if he thinks that rachel is you. "how is my mommy in the kitchen and on this screen at the same time?" :)

skype is definitely a cool thing. i am just glad aaron will be able to talk to his furlough fling in person in-between furloughs.

The Brewers said...

That'a a great photo. He looks quite sophisticated...

Lori Willeford said...

That picture is HILARIOUS! I love it.