Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mr. Brown can MOO, Can you?

Who doesn't love Dr. Seuss?! As a new part of our bedtime routine Mark has started to read a book to Aaron. It turns out he LOVES to read Dr. Seuss. He actually looks at the book while Mark reads and seems to really like all the sounds that Mr. Brown (daddy) can do.
I start my ladies bible class tonite on The Lord's Supper. I'm excited to share with these ladies about God's intent for communion with his people. At the same time, I'm nervous. I have never done this before, but I know it will be a huge growing experience for me. So for whoever reads this, I would appreciate some extra prayers and thoughts.

1 comment:

Megan said...

A momma observing her husband play the role of Daddy--definitely one of the most precious things ever!

I am so proud of you sweet friend. You will do great because I know that you are walking in his path. He will lead you. You are in my prayers. I am excited to hear how it goes.